Effective as from 1 May, 2020
1. Use of the community
In order to protect the integrity of our users and to keep the Community as efficient and helpful as possible for the users, ClauseBase expects you to observe the following rules:
- Before posting or creating a new question or discussion, make sure the issue you are experiencing or the question you have or discussion you would like initiate, is not already posted somewhere in the Community.
- Please avoid double posting. Duplicate posts on the same questions created by a user will be deleted by the ClauseBase Team.
- Make sure that the thread you are posting on is relevant for your issue (for example, please do not post a Q&A-related question or response in the Datafields-related thread). Also, make sure that the question or response is not outdated or relates to issues that have already been fixed or dealt with by ClauseBase.
- Please only post information relevant for the respective topics and groups and avoid discussing personal matters or topics entirely unrelated to ClauseBase or document automation.
- Be careful about the information that you post. Keep in mind that your posts will be available for all users of the Community.
- Always use an appropriate and respectful language when you post information in the Community. Avoid racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive language that could be considered detrimental to other users, or the ClauseBase team or administrators/ moderators.
- Do not post information or create threads for the promotion or advertisement of commercial products or services.
- Please do not post information such as the name, address, personal identification number, social security number, email address, credit card information, or other personal information of other people. Also make sure that you have all legal rights and/or consents to post any information or other material that you provide or link to through the Community.
- Never post links to malware, trojan viruses, or otherwise malicious content.
- Do not use any ClauseBase logo or trade name as your avatar or username, or otherwise pose as a ClauseBase employee or administrator/moderator when posting in the Community.
2. No official support
Keep in mind that most of the information or other material posted in the Community is user-generated and not official support provided by ClauseBase.
For official support (only available to Launch and Accelerate subscription holders), please submit a request via the ClauseBase platform.
3. Moderation and reporting
ClauseBase administrators/moderators may remove or edit user posts that, in ClauseBase’s sole discretion, violate the Community Guidelines or the Community Terms without prior notification to the author. Use of the Community in conflict with the Community Guidelines or the Community Terms also may result in immediate termination of your ClauseBase subscription.
Please help ClauseBase to protect its Community’s safety and integrity by reporting any inappropriate activity or user posts in the Community to the ClauseBase team or administrators/moderators.
ClauseBase may change the Community Guidelines at any time, at its sole discretion. Any material changes will be communicated to you and your acceptance of and/or continued use of the Community after such notification of change will constitute your acceptance of such changes. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of the Community Guidelines or the Community Terms, the provisions of the Community Terms shall prevail.