Skip to content
- A batch export option has been added to the Q&A mode.
- ClauseBuddy is now also available as an Outlook plugin and as a separate browser-version.
- Custom style schemes can be imposed in ClauseBuddy
- All the “raw” titles & bodies of clauses used in a document can now be exported to MS Word, in multiple languages. This can help the review of translations.
- Similarly, all the cards, questions and predefined answers can now be exported to MS Word, in multiple languages. This can help reviewing translations.
- Allow Shift-clicking to directly insert a clause into an MS Word document (avoiding the clause-configuring pane).
- Q&A answers can now be stored in an encrypted manner
- Non-admin users can now be given the right to manage attribute models.
- Advanced users can now bulk-delete clauses, concepts and datafields that are not used anywhere.
- ClauseBuddy can now export the entire database of clauses as a Word-file.
- The ClauseBuddy editors can now be set to fullscreen.
- ClauseBase and ClauseBuddy can now also work over simple Ajax, when the advanced WebSockets feature for server-to-browser communication is unavailable (e.g., in companies with very strict firewalls).
- When choosing alternatives in Assemble Document, the version labels are immediately shown.
- Hyperlinks can now be used in ClauseBuddy.
- Custom cell padding and table indentation options can now be set.
- Subdocuments can now be directly saved as independent documents.
New special functions
- @seq (and
% margin % and
% seq %) can now be used for inserting consecutive numbering in templates
- @row-index (only within Q&A conditions) to get the current row index