Skip to content
- You can now dynamically define the exported filename, thereby even integrating the answer to other questions.
- (Advanced topic) You can now easily import JSON files, and map values to specific answers within a Q&A.
New special functions
- @distinct will return a new version of the list in which all duplicates of elements are removed
- @regex-find will find the first text part that matches a specified “regular expression” pattern; its cousin @regex-find-all will return all occurrences of the pattern within the text
- @regex-replace allows you to replace text on the basis of regular expression patterns
- @regex-split allows you to split text on the basis of a regular expression pattern
- @space-split will split a text into a list of text parts, based on the spaces within it