This page contains a number of tutorials designed to familiarise you with ClauseBase in a guided, step-by-step video series.
The basic tutorial series introduces the fundamental building blocks of working with ClauseBase. Here, you will learn how to create new clauses, how to introduce flexibility to them from a styling and a content perspective, and how to turn stacks of clauses into intelligent templates.
The intermediate tutorial series is shorter in length, but introduces some more advanced ways of augmenting your clauses and introducing additional flexibility in your documents.
This tutorial teaches you how to create contracts by stacking together clauses provided to you by a template author.
- Part 1: Creating your first clause
- Part 2: Creating flexible terminology
- Part 3: Importing clauses
- Part 4: Creating variable information
- Part 5:
- Part 6: Grammatical conjugations
- Part 7: Special functions
- Part 8: Cross-references
- Part 9: Definitions
- Part 10: Tables
- Part 11: Creating a questionnaire
This tutorial showcases a collection of additional functionalities allowing you to better structure and deploy your knowledge.