Wording for cross-references
- word to use for a ‘clause’ — Allows you to choose which word ClauseBase uses to refer to other clauses in cross-references.
- referring to another document in a binder — Allows you to configure how ClauseBase refers to another subdocument in a binder.
- print clause title (between parentheses) — Allows you to choose whether the clause title of the clause you are referring to should be shown (in parentheses) in a cross-reference.
The ClauseBase grammar allows you to create a placeholder in your text, the formatting of which can be tailored as well. This is done by typing
content by the actual text you want the placeholder to contain.
- placeholder content — Here you can choose whether the placeholder should just show the text of the content or whether the content should be shown between square brackets, with a ‘blob’, etc.
- background color — Allows you to choose the background color of the placeholder.